Litigation Attorney in Knoxville, TN – Job Description
The Litigation Attorney will provide senior level litigation support. Primary focus on managing defensive litigation involving national commercial real estate portfolio.
- Managing large docket of varied cases, effectively utilizing strong project and time management skills and employing sound business judgment on a day-to-day basis with limited supervision.
- Driving strategy and participating in meditations to resolve litigation risk
- Reporting to senior management on legal risks presented by outstanding litigation and appropriate strategy. Must be able to communicate complicated legal issues in a clear and effective manner to business clients and other attorneys, both in oral and written presentations.
- Advising and assisting in the identification, escalation and resolution of potential conflicts and reputational issues.
- Close management and supervision of outside counsel on all aspects of representation, ranging from legal strategy to appropriate budgets
- Ability to timely escalate issues and seek guidance (when necessary)
- Strong sense of urgency on all assignments.
- Degree from an ABA accredited institution
- Admitted to State Bar in good standing
- 3 or more years of relevant in-house and/or law firm litigation experience
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong negotiating skills
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Professional attitude and strong work ethic
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in retail broker dealer arbitration's and litigation strongly required
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com.