Advanced Banking Services – IT Automation & Support Engineer
Our IT Automation & Support Engineer activities include supporting a multi-location network architecture for community bank systems in the Southeast Tennessee Chattanooga area In the role of IT Automation & Support Engineer, you will work to support the bank’s Information Technology needs.
As a IT Automation & Support Engineer, you will be responsible for the day-to-day operations and administration of devices, processes and automation workflows. If you are a motivated self-starter who loves working on strategic IT infrastructure projects, this role might be your next gig!
- Deploy custom and out of the box software into dev, test, QA and production environments.
- Perform product implementations in repeatable ways.
- Work with the IT Infrastructure team to add repeatability, resilience, monitoring, and other improvements to common infrastructure tasks.
- Ensure that dev, test, QA and production server and network solutions can be deployed in a rapid, correct and repeatable way.
- Collaborate with IT Infrastructure to ensure solutions benefit from task automation, scripting, version control and configuration management solutions.
- Collaborate with IT Security to ensure that solutions consistently maintain or enhance network security stance.
- Verify and update change reversal procedures and solutions as necessary to keep pace with changing business and technology needs.
- Research and report back to stakeholders on the relative merits of automation solution decisions.
Education and Training
- Associates or Bachelor Degree preferred in Information Technology
- Requires three to five years experience in Bank Information Technology department
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Exchange and Fiserv Core system support
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Background in systems administration
- Proficient with PowerShell scripting
- Demonstrates knowledge of a wide range of IT best practices, including automation, monitoring, backups, disaster recovery, networking and systems administration.
- Demonstrate effective problem solving/analysis
- Take independent action within established options
- Analyze assignments based on a wide knowledge of many factors where application of advanced or technical concepts are required
- Deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-given environment that requires ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time pressures.
This is an 8 to 5 Monday-Friday job with some afterhours work.
Qualified applicants may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.