Loan Operations Manager
Job Description – Full Time
Location: Oak Ridge, TN
We are seeking an experienced Loan Operations Manager to become part of our TNBANK Family! You will be responsible for overseeing our loan operations management and oversight of our awesome Loan Operations staff. Construct and manage systems, processes, and procedures to ensure accurate and timely processing. Mentor, coach, and oversee the Loan Operations staff and ensure the department meets all goals. Inform and communicate with Bank management/lenders to promote efficient and appropriate workflow and establish positive working relationships with team members.
Equal Opportunity Lender
- Manage loan operations functions and personnel. Including manage daily loan operations processing to ensure that all internal and external deadlines are met.
- Supervise all aspects of loan operations. Including but not limited to: Exporting of loans from process system to core, including correct processing modifications and renewals, verification of proper trans-codes for payments processed, online positing for participation loans, non-accruals, charge offs, bankrupts, ACH return items, loan maintenance items, and daily questions that arise from the lending department,
- Perform various personnel management functions including training; managing, directing, and developing staff; and conducting performance evaluations.
- Perform ongoing evaluation of all loan operations processes to ensure optimal workflow.
- Provide support for all loan processing functions, including applications, documentation, booking, disbursement, and reporting.
- Provide support to loan processors and lenders as needed to meet loan customer requirements on a timely basis.
- Direct loan input (system boarding) and verification procedures for all loans. Ensure proper segregation of duties and develop and maintain workflows for all stages of loan input.
- Maintain core system loan product specifications and overall operational parameters for loan ops.
- Ensure that all loan operations personnel are cross trained so that daily functions can be performed as usual during periods of personnel absence.
- Facilitate external audit requests for loan records (FRB, FHLB, TDFI, external auditors).
- Establish and update procedures for loan operations, including reviewing all core processing updates for impact upon loan operations processes – communicate changes as needed to all affected bank personnel.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in banking loan operations preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of related regulations of banking operations, products and services, and documents required for all types of loans
- Ability to communicate effectively through speaking, writing, and listening
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to motivate staff
- Demonstrate a commitment to accuracy and quality while meeting goals and deadlines
- Ability to think strategically and perform detailed tasks
- Discretion in handling confidential and sensitive documents
- Outstanding organizational, time management and analytical skills
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independent of direct supervision
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com.