Title: Loan Officer
Location: First Federal Bank Centerville Branch, 737 Highway 100, Centerville, TN, 37033
Reports to: Senior Vice President
To meet profitability and growth goals; while meeting the financial service needs of the market, providing excellent customer service, and ensuring compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Maximize bank profitability and assigned goals through appropriate negations of loan terms, pricing, and structure based on risk considerations and cross selling bank products and services.
- To underwrite, execute and service a variety of secured and unsecured business loans and lines of credit while providing quality customer service.
- Actively participated in the community to develop and enhance bank image and support strong relation banking culture through ongoing customer contact of prospective, new and existing customers.
- Directly supervises loan operations and lending administrative assistants/processors.
- Provides excellent customer service in a professional and ethical manner, consistent with standards generally accepted in the business community, and in accordance with bank’s personnel policies, procedures, and code of conduct/conflict of interest.
- Ensures the development of customer relationships through cross selling bank products and services.
- Identifies lending opportunities and follows through with requests which include: using sound judgment in making loans; completion of standard loan applications; compilation of all decision making data; obtaining appropriate approval for lending decision; closing loan with all compliant loan documentation and collateral support protection; assists in the collection of delinquent accounts and communicating collection and recovery activities to the customers.
- Obtains and directs the analysis of financial data.
- Monitors an existing loan portfolio to ensure proper risk ratings and early identification of potential problems.
- Daily approval and disposition of commercial and consumer overdrafts.
- All other duties assigned and / or required to accomplish the positive objective.
Qualifications / Skills Required:
- Minimum of 3 years of lending experience.
- Demonstrative leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of applicable banking laws and regulations.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task.
- Thorough knowledge of bank products and services.
- Thorough knowledge of bank policies and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Interested candidates may contact Lauren Mccallister by phone at (615) 446-2822 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.