BankTennessee – Compliance Specialist
BankTennessee is seeking a seasoned compliance specialist experienced in loan, deposit and BSA/AML for a Collierville branch.. The position requires the ability to identify and resolve compliance issues, update regulatory changes and the development of policies and procedures.
Applicant will perform loan and deposit compliance internal reviews in all aspects of lending/deposit regulations including Truth-in-Lending, Fair Lending, HMDA, Truth-in-Savings, Electronic Funds Transfer, and other regulations as required. Plus, the position will conduct various quality control reviews and monitoring pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act program. Responsibilities will include research and interpretation of the regulations.
- Must have a minimum of 3-5 years of banking and compliance regulatory experience
- Maintain current knowledge of all applicable federal and state laws and regulations, along with the Bank’s policies and procedures
- Maintain a working knowledge of automated systems used in the Compliance Program
- Preparation for regulatory and external audit examinations and development of appropriate responses to be sent to regulatory agencies, as well as outside auditors/consultants
- Development of training programs to educate bank personnel as well as Board of Directors
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com.