One Bank of Tennessee
- Create marketing plans and strategies for the company and presenting them to upper management.
- Develop marketing campaigns for new products and services including formulating related budgets.
- Provide marketing advice and general support to all departments within the bank.
- Ensure marketing material is delivered and displayed properly within each office.
- Manage outside media placements (newspaper, radio, billboard, etc.)
- Work with outside marketing firm to create new marketing material, as needed.
- Review outside marketing requests, as well as participating in the planning and organization of internal and external company events.
- College graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, or related area.
- Minimum of 2-4 years work experience in Marketing or Graphic Design; has knowledge of commonly used computer software used to create and edit advertising media.
- Ability to speak and write clearly and in a variety of communications settings and styles.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work with limited supervision, exercising own initiative and judgment.
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills and appearance.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office products, including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Our bank offers a friendly work environment with a competitive compensation package for full-time positions. We offer excellent benefits including (but not limited to): health, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability coverage, and 401k Plan.
Please send resume and salary requirements to HR Director; P.O. Box 2809; Cookeville, TN 38501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. Member FDIC.