As one of the largest and most respected public accounting and consulting firms in the Southeast, Saltmarsh, Cleaveland & Gund is proud to say that we are a relationship-driven, technology-oriented, forward-thinking firm that is growing. Currently, we are seeking a strong Financial Institution Loan Compliance Consultant who wants to join a firm that fosters both personal and professional development and supports the drive for advancement. This individual would provide exceptional Compliance Services to our financial institution clients.
This is an opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our financial institutions clients in meeting their ever-expanding compliance and regulatory requirements. If you have thought there “must be something more” for you than a day-to day compliance or operations position in just one institution, this position might be perfect for you.
- Have and maintain ongoing expertise in Loan Compliance regulations affecting community banks and credit unions (“clients”).
- Work with clients in scoping and planning Loan Compliance engagements and communicate with clients and team members to best utilize available resources and achieve established objectives.
- Perform Loan Compliance reviews in accordance with our audit or monitoring programs, communicate with clients to determine root causes of exceptions, and develop well-reasoned recommendations to assist clients in improving or enhancing their compliance performance.
- Serve as a resource to our clients and assist our team with maintaining a cutting-edge awareness of regulatory compliance and legislative developments and industry trends.
- Develop and participate in the provision of periodic compliance training on applicable laws and regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain professional association membership and participate in events that promote interaction with clients and prospects.
- Regularly exercise discretion and good judgment in the performance of essential job functions.
- A combination of targeted education and related work experience; minimum of 3 years’ experience in Loan Compliance audits and reviews.
- Knowledge of requirements and nuances of Loan Compliance regulations and laws, including HMDA, ECOA, CRA, FHA, RESPA, Flood, TILA, UDAAP, and TRID.
- Ability to demonstrate effective research and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate, both written and verbally.
- Self-initiated and attentive to detail in planning, prioritizing, working independently, executing, and organizing work effectively and within expected timelines.
- Ability to work remotely, with the ability for occasional local or overnight travel.
Saltmarsh, Cleaveland & Gund offers a rich benefits package. Some of the highlights include: major medical, dental & vision insurance, ample PTO + firm paid holidays, sabbatical program, employer paid life insurance and long-term disability, firm paid CPE, 401k and Profit Sharing Plan.
Saltmarsh, Cleaveland & Gund is one of the oldest and largest Southeast-based accounting firms. Truly unique for its strength through multiple generations, it is a firm focused on helping its clients, and achieving success by contributing to the success of others.
Qualified candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com.