Wayne County Bank
Human Resource Generalist
Wayne County Bank is looking for an H/R Generalist to offer HR expertise and support in the areas of people strategies, compensation and benefits administration, employee relations/engagement, recruitment/on boarding, training and development, EEO/Affirmative Action and diversity. This position will partner with management to provide operational excellence in all HR functional areas.
- Works with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Requires high degree and skill in administration with excellent computer skills.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR Director to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Assists in resolution of complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employee groups, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Develops strategic staffing plans and provide recruitment support to the Hiring Manager.
- Devises employment terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Provides guidance and input on workforce planning.
- Identifies training needs for individuals and departments.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring the success of training programs and follows-up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Administers HRIS system to include employee status changes, benefits and compensation data.
- Assists with compliance programs to include I-9 audits, labor law postings, document retention and DOL/OFCCP L/OFCCP programs and requirements. Audit support as required.
- Develops and recommends innovative solutions toward the continuous improvement of processes and services provided by the human resources function.
Skill (Ability to do the job)
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet Employees’ needs
- Ability to maintain a high degree of professionalism and sensitivity to confidential information
- Ability to work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to be a good judge of character, listen effectively, and analyze individuals.
- Ability to coach and mentor leaders
- Ability to act as a resource to all employees
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent computer skills with experience with Microsoft suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
Job Type: Full-time
Qualified candidates may send their resumes to Holly Reeves, email@example.com, 931-722-5438.