One of the most valued principals at INSBANK is to provide exceptional service to clients and to create an experience that goes above and beyond that of the traditional banking atmosphere. We believe in having open, honest, and genuine conversations with our clients to make sure we are helping them to make the right financial decisions for their unique situation. In order to meet this expectation, this role requires a passion for working with clients and delivering the best possible service to meet their needs.
Responsible for providing exceptional service and developing relationships with current and prospective client base. Maintain a focus on the delivery of exceptional service, and identifying and fulfilling client needs while also looking to provide additional long-term solutions. Flawless execution of the internal procedures to ensure accuracy and minimize exceptions. Perform unique onboarding experience of the client into the Private Client Group to set the tone for the relationship that is above the standard. Must have outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written, and must adhere to the minimum service expectations set out by the bank. These expectations lay the foundation of how we set ourselves apart from the competition, and create an experience that is unlike any other in the industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Onboard new and existing client relationships
• Provide exceptional client service with every interaction
• Engage with clients and take ownership of their experience
• Identify unique solutions to resolve a client’s individual needs
• Process transactions accurately and efficiently
• Proactively manages the Certificate of Deposit portfolio
• Maintains professional appearance of the lobby and work areas at all times
• Review work completed throughout the day for accuracy
• Other responsibilities as identified by supervisor
• Exemplify the bank’s commitment to the minimum service expectations
• Serve as the subject matter expert on private client services and products
Other Key Job Functions:
• Communicate effectively with Senior Management, Auditors, Vendors, and other bank personnel.
• Adhere to all bank and department personnel policies and procedures
• Perform other reasonably related job responsibilities as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management as required.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Superior customer service skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong spelling and grammar skills
• Ability to maintain strictest level of confidentiality
• Proficient typing and computer navigation skills
• Knowledge of Social Media and their applications
• Strong work ethic
• High sense of urgency and multi-tasking skills
• Highly organized and detail oriented
• Focus on timely follow up
• Regular reliable attendance and punctuality are essential functions to this position
Qualified applicants can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.