The Loan Documentation Coordinator supports Pathway Lending’s goals, values and philosophy by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, quality service, commitment and accountability
Working under the policy direction of Pathway Lending and under the general supervision of the SVP Chief Credit Officer this position provides support in administrative areas. This person coordinates the loan closing process and ensures that the documentation and all compliance items are correct throughout the closing process.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- â€‹Collects and validates all client information related to the closing documentation.
- Ensures all documents are properly drafted, recorded and filed with necessary parties to perfect Pathway Lending’s rights and collateral position. Coordinates with external parties such appraisers, attorneys, insurance providers to ensure all closing documentation is complete.
- Schedules and conducts client closings and educates clients on all aspects of the closing process, documentation and Pathway Lending products and services.
- Assists with loan payments and disbursements and documents and processes loan modification and renewals.
- Updates Salesforce with current information from loan files and creates TEA file and assigns loan number/funding source.
- Assists with loan processing and closings for external partners as required by applicable Pathway Lending commitments.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree is preferred. Five+ years of experience in job related activities is preferred. Must have experience resolving and working through complex customer issues and the ability to perform in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities.
To apply please email resume to Rita.Elders@PathwayLending.org, note TBA Job in the cover letter.