Digital Content Specialist I
Working under the policy direction of Pathway Lending and under the general supervision of the SVP Communications & Policy this position provides support in administrative areas. This position will create and support the marketing and communications in the areas of content development and digital communications with a primary focus on social media marketing.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works independently and collaboratively to create brand-relevant content, including blog posts, events, success stories, news, advertisements graphics, photos, newsletters, videos and other creative assets or contents. Coordinate edits and approvals.
- Produce, adapt, optimize and distribute content for a variety social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube. Evaluate the performance of the platforms mentioned and provide a strategy to best utilize relevant platforms.
- Maintain editorial calendar, posting cadence and content resources and repositories. Scheduled content for distribution in social platforms. Evaluate to maximize engagement.
- Track and review social media analytics for performance and improved client targeting.
- SEO/SEM keyword research and performance analysis to support content development and paid advertising.
- Content Development Team: participate in cross-functional team to identify opportunities for new content creation, develop brand-aligned content for use across multiple platforms, and provide performance updates for existing content.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree and minimum of one to two years’ experience or equivalent work experience in job-related activities is preferred. Must have content development and social media experience and the ability to perform in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Ability to provide excellent customer service with clients, partners, stakeholders and team members. Strong Microsoft Office skills including Adobe, and ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools. Knowledge of small business and commercial loan documentation, strong analytical skills with attention to detail and accuracy, excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills, ability to interact with all levels of the organization, ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while fostering a team atmosphere. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
To Apply: Send a Cover Letter and Resume to Rita.Elders@PathwayLending.org. In the cover letter please reference TBA job board.