The Portfolio Manager supports Pathway Lending’s goals, values and philosophy by exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence, quality service, commitment and accountability.
Working under the policy direction of Pathway Lending and under the general supervision of the SVP Chief Credit Officer this position provides support in administrative areas. Responsible for assessing, managing and reporting credit risk and compliance within Pathway Lending’s commercial loan portfolio to ensure strong credit quality.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: N/A
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collects, spreads, and reviews borrower financial information and performs analysis to assess credit risk. Reviews and maintains hard copy and electronic files.
- Visits borrowers regularly at their place of business to discuss business performance analysis and observe and validate collateral
- Ensures borrowers meet periodic financial reporting and financial loan covenants.
- Maintains contact with high risk borrowers and their relationship managers to assess ongoing risk. Drafts memorandums and reports to credit file regarding borrowers' financial condition.
- Performs various collection activities within active and charged-off loan portfolios.
- Manages loan portfolio performance, to identify credit risks and trends to inform management.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree is required. Five years of experience in job related activities is preferred. Must have experience resolving and working through complex customer issues and the ability to perform in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities.
To apply please email your resume to Rita.Elders@PathwayLending.org. In the cover letter please note TBA Job Bank.