Bank Holding Company seeks a highly qualified Attorney to participate in all legal aspects of our business, with a heavy emphasis litigation and contract law.
- Draft, negotiate, approve, and advise on a wide range of commercial legal documents
- Provide counsel on commercial, regulatory, and general corporate legal issues.
- Develop standard agreements, processes, policies, training, and strategies.
- Coordinate litigation and legal matters handled by outside counsel.
- Perform other general commercial legal duties as needed.
A successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Juris Doctor (JD) degree from an accredited law school.
- A minimum of three (3) years of legal experience.
- Solid background in reviewing, drafting and negotiating complex agreements.
- Operates independently, but knows how to involve others when appropriate.
- Business-savvy, creative approach to problem-solving.
- Prior financial services knowledge is desirable but not required.
Our company is a “roll-up your sleeves” culture. A successful candidate must be able to fluctuate from strategic to tactical; to better assist the Legal Department in any way possible.
Job Type: Full-time
Qualified candidates may send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.