First Volunteer Bank – Collector
Responsible for assessing hardship workout requests and granting alternative financing options within guidelines that meet the requirements of the bank as applicable.
- Identify past due accounts that meet criteria for contact.
- Evaluate file information and bank records to determine overall customer profile
- Establish written, verbal or personal contact with customers in order to resolve delinquency
- Use effective skip trace techniques to locate missing customers and collateral.
- Determine proper approach to adjust delinquent condition through direct collections collateral recovery and disposition, loan extensions, or restructuring of loan terms.
High School diploma or equivalent work experience.
Some collection experience preferred.
Interested parties may visit www.firstvolunteer.com/careers to apply.