TENNESSEE STATE BANK
BANK TITLE: Centralized Loan Processor
LEVEL: Assistant Vice President or below
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
Reports To: Loan Processing Team Leader
Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent required; must be at least 18 years of age; previous banking experience required preferably in loan processing areas; excellent telephone customer service skills required; knowledge of Word/Excel helpful; comfort level/experience accessing and entering information on a computer system; strong organizational and follow-up skills required. Must satisfactorily pass pre-employment tests if new to the Bank. Good personal credit history required.
Adequate vision, hearing, and communications abilities (audible speech in English); work in sedentary position for extended period; occasionally walk or stand for extended periods; manual dexterity which supports extended periods of computer use; bend, stoop or crouch.
Prepare loan documentation and maintain files, assuring accuracy and completeness.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare loan documents as instructed by lending officer.
- Assure all loan documents necessary to opening the account are completed accurately.
- Maintain and update customer information files, including input of customer CIP information.
- Prepare new loan tickets.
- Upload new loans from the Platform system.
- Prepare Letters of Credit as instructed by the lending officer.
- Maintain files relating to bank business and correspondence in a neat and orderly manner.
- Prepare documents for imaging.
- Back up at least one other loan processor to cover absences and vacations.
- Comply with all laws and regulations, including Federal and State, governing the operations of the Bank, its subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Comply with the roles and responsibilities outlined in the Bank Secrecy Act, Information Policy and General Security Procedures, Code of Ethics, Personnel Policy Manual and all other TSB policies and procedures.
- Carry out other duties as may be assigned or requested including, but not limited to, participation in volunteer and/or charitable activities which may occur outside of regularly scheduled business hours.
Qualified candidates can email their resumes to HR@tnstatebank.com.