Financial Center Manager
This position is responsible for meeting the Financial Center’s goals while delivering exceptional customer service. Promote growth through the development of deposits and assets while managing and controlling expenses. Recruit and develop a team of employees who are capable of meeting the needs of all client segments.
- Deliver exceptional customer service that leads to growth and retention of customers
- Lead the Sales function; meet and exceed profit, deposit and loan sales goals; prepare and monitor appropriate sales tracking tools; Conduct regular sales and product review meetings with the staff. Assess Nashville market and identify current and prospective sales opportunities; heavy emphasis on Business Development and outside sales
- Actively engage in the community affairs within the market area of the Financial Center; promote the company’s brand through sales and service efforts. Network to improve the presence of the Financial Center and CapStar
- Maintain effective control over the Financial Center’s operational aspects and risk exposure, thus reducing the bank’s risk exposure; oversee the loan process for consumer and business loans; monitor and responsible for all loan past due, exception, overdraft and daily reports
- Provide employees timely, candid feedback; recognize and reward employees for accomplishments
- Train and develop employees to their full potential and provide opportunities that enhances employee career growth; cross train employees and hold team responsible for the ability to interchange duties as necessary
- Promotes cross selling of products of other departments and refer customers to the appropriate department
- Participate on committees or strategy teams as needed; build and maintain relationships with internal business partners
- Attend all BSA training (at least annual) offered through the bank. More frequent and/or specific training may be required, depending on job responsibilities. Perform job responsibilities to ensure the bank’s compliance with BSA/AML policies and procedures, which include detecting potential suspicious activity and reporting such activity to the BSA Officer and may include gathering and entering data into systems for monitoring and reporting.
Note: Incumbent may be asked to perform other non-essential duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business (or similar) preferred
Five years banking experience required; sales experience preferred; proven branch management and leadership experience preferred
S.A.F.E. act registration at time of employment through the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
- Interview, select and train employees
- Set and adjust their rates of pay and hours of work
- Direct the work of employees
- Appraise employees productivity and efficiency for the purpose of recommending promotions or other changes in status
- Handle employee complaints
- Discipline employees
- Plan the work
- Determine the techniques to be used
- Apportion the work among the employees
- Determine the type of materials, supplies, machinery, equipment or tools to be used or merchandise to be bought, stocked and sold
- Control the flow and distribution of materials or merchandise and supplies
- Provide for the safety and security of the employees or the property
- Plan and control the budget
- Monitor or implement legal compliance measures
- Customarily and regularly direct the work of at least 2 or more full-time employees or their equivalent (1 full-time employee at 40 and 2 half-time employees at 20 hours each , are equivalent to 2 full-time employees).
- Authority to hire or fire other employees, or makes suggestions and recommendations as to the hiring, firing , advancement, promotion or any other change of status of other employees are given particular weight.
Interested applicants may click this link to apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=efa1b269-c15e-4875-8e37-fb6bb6dbb61b&ccId=19000101_000001&jobId=437661&source=CC2&lang=en_US