Cumberland Bank & Trust
Non-Exempt Job Description
TITLE: Mortgage Loan Processor
DEPARTMENT: Clarksville Mortgage
2034 Wilma Rudolph Blvd.
Clarksville, TN 37040
Process and close secondary market loans in an effective manner that provides quality service to all parties involved and profitable fee income for the Bank.
Provide assistance to co-workers within the department as needed for back-up.
- Contribute to the profitable growth of the Bank by processing loans that comply with government and bank regulations.
- Build favorable customer, realtor, and closing attorney relationships by providing high quality services with mortgage loan applicants.
- Ensure high performance reviews by government agencies by complying and adhering to applicable guidelines.
- Assist Manager, Loan Officers and Underwriters in meeting production goals by submission of complete and accurate loan files for approval and closings.
NATURE AND SCOPE:
- The Mortgage Loan Processor is responsible for processing and closing a loan volume assigned at each yearly review.
- The processor receives applications from loan originators and is responsible for obtaining verifications of employment, rent, deposit, and other verifications as may be needed. This department handled several different loan programs and each has different requirements.
- The processor is responsible for comparing verifications for accuracy and correcting as needed, closing attorney scheduling, and finalizing requirements for closing the loan.
- Prioritization of duties is a must.
The most extensive part of this position is the ability to keep track of deadlines, and the ability to prioritize. The deadlines can have an impact on the profitability of the bank and the customer relationship.
Extensive use of personal computer interfaced with network systems, use of scanners, calculators, copiers, and fax machine.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Typing and calculator skills
- Proficient computer skills
Qualified candidates may send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.