Bank of Fayette County
The responsibilities of the Internal Auditor include performing individual audits and providing various types of information to COO/Board of Directors, including procedures to test the integrity of accounts, regulatory reports, management information systems and other aspects of operations as part of the review of a specific department, division, or area of the bank. Internal audit programs are a bank’s primary mechanism for assessing controls and operations of the bank and performing necessary work to allow the board of directors and senior management to accurately attest to the adequacy of the bank’s internal control system.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Provide information to the board of directors including procedures to test the bank’s compliance with laws, regulations, and related, established bank policies and practices.
- Implement board-approved audit directives for required audit processes, covering specific, untraditional audits, enabling the bank to achieve overall bank audit objectives.
- Provide reasonable assurance about the accuracy and timeliness with which transactions are recorded and the accuracy and completeness of financial and regulatory reports.
- Assist with quarterly audit meetings with all outside directors.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
Preferred Education and Experience
- Graduate Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2 to 5 years experience as a Internal or External Auditor in a Banking environment.
Please send resume and salary requirements to the Vice President of Human Resources; P.O. Box 519; Rossville, TN 38066 or firstname.lastname@example.org.