Bank of Fayette County
The responsibilities of the credit analyst include analyzing credit data and financial information of persons or companies that are applying for credit or loans to determine the risk that The Bank will not recoup funds loaned. The level of risk is then used to determine if a loan or line of credit will be granted, and if so, the terms of the loan, including interest rate. Credit analysts will prepare reports based upon their findings to help make decisions on lending and credit-worthiness.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Evaluating clients’ credit data and financial statements in order to determine the degree of risk involved in lending money to them
- Preparing reports about the degree of risk in lending money to clients
- Analyzing client records and using the data to recommend payment plans
- Conferring with credit associations and references to exchange credit information on clients
- Evaluating the financial status of clients by producing financial ratios through computer programs
- Filling out loan applications and including the credit analysis and loan request summaries, then submitting these loan applications to loan committees for their approval
- Conferring with clients to verify their financial/credit transactions and to resolve their complaints
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2 to 5 years experience as a Credit Analyst
Preferred Education and Experience
- Graduate Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2 to 5 years experience as a Credit Analyst in a Banking environment.
Please send resume and salary requirements to the Vice President of Human Resources; P.O. Box 519; Rossville, TN 38066 or firstname.lastname@example.org.