Customer Care Specialist
Nashville, TN, US
Delivers exceptional customer care while performing a variety of financial transactions accurately and efficiently. Addresses inquiries and maintains product and service knowledge to make referrals and leverage cross-sell opportunities to achieve financial center and bank growth objectives. Responsible for adhering to policy and procedures to minimize loss and maintain cash control of the bank’s assets.
- Provide exceptional service by developing customer relationships, including prompt acknowledgement of the customer, maintaining a friendly, courteous demeanor and professional image, and ensuring customer satisfaction with each transaction.
- Be responsive, knowledgeable, and timely with correspondence and problem resolution.
- Accurately and efficiently complete customer transactions, including but not limited to, cashing checks, processing deposits and withdrawals, savings account transactions, change orders, processing transfers, loan payments, redeeming bonds, cash advances, cashier’s checks, stop payments, wire requests, address changes and account maintenance. Also responsible for processing mail, night depository and ATM transactions, as applicable.
- Follow applicable policies and procedures, regulations, and security processes, completes necessary documentation and maintains customer trust and confidentiality.
- Maintain an extensive working knowledge of the complete suite of products and services offered.
- Responsible for balancing cash drawer and maintaining control and accounting of the Bank’s cash assets.
- Perform daily office responsibilities to maintain efficient operation of the financial center, including but not limited to: Bank Opening/Closing, Vault Opening/Closing, Cash Shipments, Handling Cash Drawers, Safe Deposit Box Opening/Closing.
- Responsible for achieving performance standards for referrals and cross-sell of products and services to achieve growth objectives.
- Maintain scheduling flexibility and effectively partner with financial center colleagues and management.
- Operate cash/bank technology systems.
- Participate in all applicable training, including BSA/AML, Reg CC, and additional training as required by the job function.
Note: Incumbent may be asked to perform other non-essential duties as assigned.
Job Qualifications: Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
High School Diploma/GED required
Cash Handling experience; previous customer service/sales experience preferred. Must have at least moderate computer skills.
Qualified candidates may click here to apply.