One Bank of Tennessee
Branch Manager / Lender
Location: Crossville, TN
Responsible for managing branch activities including teller operations, customer service activities, loans, collections, personnel administration, and maintenance of branch facility. The Branch Manager should set a high level of professionalism for the office and develops business by establishing sound relationships with existing and potential customers. This position may also be responsible for performing other retail banking duties, such as opening new accounts, assisting with teller duties, or closing customer loans.
- Supervise and conduct performance reviews of branch staff, and work with Senior Management in areas.
- Must manage the profitability of the entire branch by educating and developing employees to generate referrals.
- Responsible for opening and closing branch.
- Report maintenance issues to Director of Security and Facilities Manager.
- Attend monthly Branch Managers meeting.
- High school graduate with at least 5 years of experience in management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in banking; experience in lending preferred.
- Ability to effectively manage branch lending functions, ensuring its success and compliance with the Bank’s established loan policies and procedures.
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Develops and motivates staff to meet required performance expectations. Counsels and guides staff in the following of bank policies and procedures.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing, across a variety of audiences.
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills and appearance.
- Must be able to attend schools and seminars as needed to meet requirements of the job.
Our bank offers a friendly work environment with a competitive compensation package for full-time positions. We offer excellent benefits including (but not limited to): health, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability coverage, and 401k Plan.
Please send resume and salary requirements to HR Director; P.O. Box 2809; Cookeville, TN 38501 or Recruiting@onebanktn.com.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable. Member FDIC.