First National Community Bank
Loan Operations Manager
First National Community Bank is a locally owned community bank. We are deeply committed to the success and growth of local businesses and the financial prosperity of our customers in our community with extraordinary involvement in the communities we have served since 1975.
We have offices throughout northwest Georgia in the cities of Adairsville, Armuchee, Calhoun, Cartersville, Chatsworth, Dalton (2 branch locations), Eton, Rome, and West Rome. In addition to our branches, we have a mortgage office in Dalton and loan production offices in Paulding County, Georgia and Chattanooga, Tennessee.
As a community bank, decisions are made locally. We pride ourselves in our experienced staff of familiar local Bankers and Commercial Relationship Managers that collectively bring over 340 years of banking experience to serve you and understand our community better than anyone else.
We are currently searching for an experienced Loan Operations Manager. The Loan Operations Manager’s office location is flexible within our Northwest Georgia footprint.
Job Summary: The Loan Operations Manager performs a variety of duties both clerical and technical; major responsibilities include daily loan operation duties including loan balancing, loan review, non-accrual and charge-off processing, escrow analysis, and daily management of Loan Operations staff. Successfully complete loan related training and any other periodic compliance training deemed necessary by the Bank.
- Pre-closing loan review
- Assist in compiling information needed by auditors.
- Prepare spreadsheets, reports and summaries for lending personnel as needed.
- Answer questions and resolve problems for clients and employees.
- Review credit approval forms and ensure all required documents are received, completed, and accurate
- Maintain and review master loan list and prioritize loan closings
- Loan maintenance review
- Quote payoffs and mortgage payoff letters
- Annual escrow analysis
- Adheres to the compliance, security and internal guidelines and requirements for the position and applicable compliance and consumer protection regulations, preventing fraud and protecting customer assets including but not limited to dual control and segregation of duties when applicable
- Communications proactively and consistently with team members regarding developments and changes in bank operations, compliance, and loss prevention
- Strong leadership, supervisory, coaching, and organizational skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Exhibit ability to prioritize workday efficiently.
- Individual must be able to handle conflict in a professional manner, exhibit professionalism in communication skills, and must be able to work under the pressure of deadlines.
- Ability to take initiative and utilize sound judgment in decision-making and higher-level problem solving.
- Must be able to work in a team environment with the ability to interact well, and in a positive manner, with co-workers and management.
- Individual must be a self-starter, conscientious, and possess excellent typing skills
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Prior Loan Operations Management Experience is preferred
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Minimum of three (3) years Loan Operations experience is required
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience is required
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualified candidates may send resumes to email@example.com.