First Vision Bank
Commercial Relationship Manager
Murfreesboro, TN, US
First Vision Bank is seeking a candidate for a Commercial Lender position in the Murfreesboro Office, with 3 – 5 years in commercial banking and consumer lending experience. The Bank is a locally owned & operated, full service, independent community bank. We focus on building mutually beneficial relationships with customers, prospective clients, & employees. This is accomplished through superior customer service, business development, & teamwork. This position will be an important part of a collaborative team culture.
*** First Vision Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer ***
The primary duties of the position would include, but are not limited to:
- Serve as a positive representative for the bank with the primary focus of delivering excellent service to our customers & prospective customers.
- Developing loan and deposit relationships with commercial and consumer clients in the banks market areas.
- Collecting the information needed and analyzing applicant’s credit history and loan repayment capability.
- Negotiates credit terms such as loan repayment methods and collateral specifications.
- Develops and maintains interest rate structure consistent with bank policies and procedures and competitive with current market rates.
- Evaluates potential customer loan requests and makes recommendations to management.
- Preparing Credit Memos for loan approval process, and other projects related to deposit and loan services, or as requested by management.
- Sales & marketing skills to be comfortable calling on existing and prospective customers, relationship building; along with customer retention, business development, and community outreach activities within the market area.
Note: Candidate may be asked to perform other non-essential banking duties as assigned.
All candidates who meet the minimum requirements for the position should submit a resume to Denise Ledford, CFO at email@example.com.