*Personal Banker Positions Available in Nashville Market*
Personal Bankers are intentional about delivering a consistent best in class customer experience. A Personal Banker is a customer service and proactive sales focused position tasked with engaging existing and prospective customers to determine and meet their financial needs. With a deep understanding of Renasant Bank customer engagement model, you spend time executing and role modeling by serving as our customer’s financial advisor of choice. Personal Bankers should be self-motivated to achieve consistent and balanced performance in customer experience, deposits, acquisition and retention of accounts, and partner referrals to drive income for the branch.
***RENASANT BANK IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER***
An effective Personal Banker is capable of driving a best in class branch experience in 3 primary areas of responsibility: Service execution, sales execution and operational excellence.
- Achieve consistent and balanced personal sales and service performance by developing new and existing relationships utilizing the customer engagement model
- Create a daily individual plan focused on deepening customer relationships and consistent execution of service standards, customer retention, etc.
- Partner with Branch Manager to ensure personal achievement of service, sales and operational goals are achieved
- Execute and role model the Renasant service standards in every customer and teammate interaction
- Resolve customer issues and concerns by owning the problem and acting as a liaison between the customer and bank
- Remain self-motivated to achieve optimal sales and service results weekly, monthly and yearly
- Use all customer interactions, in person or phone, to identify additional needs and make appropriate recommendations
- Maintain effective partnerships with other lines of businesses to help drive more effective and profitable customer relationships
- Participate in community activities as a representative of Renasant Bank;
- Serve as a back-up Teller or Head Teller, if needed
- Ensure that proper documentation is obtained and properly completed for all solutions to minimize documentation exceptions
- Properly complete all account maintenance activities
- Stay up-to-date and focused on all regulations, policies and procedures related to Personal Banker and other branch operations
- Other related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college education preferred
- Minimum of one year related customer experience and sales experience required
- Strong dedication and motivation to achieving sales, service, and operational results and exceeding expectations
- Ability to produce individual and team sales and customer experience results
- Ability to remain focused on customer financial needs and acts with the customers priorities in mind
- Knowledgeable of the financial services industry and local community to better serve the customer
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail with strong record of accuracy in handling of transactions
- Comfortable using a variety of technology software products to process transactions
- Proven time management and organizational skills, ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and adapt effectively as business needs and pace changes
- Aptitude to read, understand and apply all regulations, policies and procedures related to Personal
- Banker responsibilities and other branch operations
- Ability to travel for training, other development opportunities, and between branches, as needed
For all Senior Personal Bankers:
- Minimum of two years of successful personal sales experience
- Ability to handle complex transactions with limited supervision
- Operational strength with limited exceptions
- Proficient in all aspects of bank products and solutions, including IRA’s and complex business accounts
For all Licensed Personal Bankers:
- Current State insurance license
- Ability to meet licensing requirements as established by the Bank’s broker/dealer, if applicable
- Maintain current knowledge of some non-FDIC insured solutions, including annuities and life insurance
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand or sit; kneel, stoop, or squat; use hands or fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk. The employee must occasionally lift and /or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to focus.
The Bank’s professional working environment requires employees to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing. Employees must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills when working closely with internal business partners and external clients. Employees may be exposed to confidential and propriety information within the working environment, therefore, must uphold confidentiality at all times. Due to the possibility of being exposed to high risk situations (i.e. robbery), detailed instructions and procedures are required to be followed at all times to safeguard the Bank’s employees, customers, and assets.
All candidates who meet the minimum requirements for the position should visit https://www.renasantbank.com to complete both a job profile and employment application. If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a hiring manager.
If you have any questions about this job posting, please reach out to email@example.com
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements. The principal duties and responsibilities enumerated are all essential job functions except for those that begin with the word “May”.
This job description is intended to describe the normal level of work required by the person performing the work. The principle duties outlined are the essential responsibilities and duties. Other duties may be assigned as needs arise.
This description is not intended as a contract and is subject to change. Any written contractual agreements supersede this job description. All requirements may be modified to accommodate physically or mentally challenged staff members reasonably.