Treasury Management Support Specialist
Nashville, TN, US
The Treasury Management Support Specialist is responsible for providing post-sales support for all Treasury Management-TM clients as needed by the Treasury Management Officer. Including but not limited to training, customer service, product implementation and installation for all Treasury Management clients.
- Responsible for onboarding new solutions for clients and documents information in electronic files, documents services via schematics when needed and keeps this information updates as changes occur. Works with all internal clients regarding questions related to Treasury Management.
- Schedule and conduct training for new or existing Treasury Management clients, (includes online training in-person and occasionally remote). Track and schedule Remote Deposit Capture installations.
- Provide telephone customer service support for Commercial or Treasury Management clients via the telephone or via email requests via the Treasury Management email box.
- Respond to clients that are over their Remote Deposit limits or ACH limits as needed.
- Receive reports from Brinks for Virtual Vault commercial deposits. Under dual control responsible for Brinks general ledger account for CapStar Bank to the client’s DDA accounts.
- Perform the systems set up/on boarding for Business Internet Banking, Remote Deposit Capture-RDC implementations. Orders check scanners and supplies when requested by the client.
- Maintains a general product knowledge, particularly with regards to Remote Deposit, Online/Internet Banking for Business, Wire Transfer, ACH, Direct Deposit and Business Bill Pay.
- Attend all BSA training (at least annual) offered through the bank. More frequent and/or specific training may be required, depending on job responsibilities. Perform job responsibilities to ensure the bank’s compliance with BSA/AML policies and procedures, which include detecting potential suspicious activity and reporting such activity to the BSA Officer and may include gathering and entering data into systems for monitoring and reporting.
Note: Incumbent may be asked to perform other non-essential duties as assigned.
Qualified candidates may click here to apply.