Bankers Title of East Tennessee, LLC
Title Agency Business Development Officer
BTET, managed by publicly traded underwriter Investors Title Insurance Company, has an exciting opportunity for a business development professional with real estate transaction or loan closing experience. In this position, you will work closely with our clients and prospects to grow relationships and expand business. A high energy level, strong communication skills, and ability to travel within the assigned territory are essential for success in the Business Development Officer role. If this describes you, then come join our dynamic team!
- Medical Insurance with a free plan option (and other options for employees and their family members)
- Dental and vision insurance (free for employees)
- 401K + employer contribution + profit share
- Maternity and adoption leave
- Employer provided life insurance and long-term disability
- Comprehensive hands-on training
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with a referral network to include providing training, serving as a knowledge resource, and undertaking an active call program.
- Continually seek ways to increase percentage of outside business through sales and business development efforts.
- Maintain awareness of market area and specifically with real estate attorneys, lenders, builders, realtors, and competitors.
- Network at professional organization events and continuing education seminars.
- Achieve income, sales, and profit goals set for the agency.
- Work with marketing support personnel to develop and maintain appropriate marketing pamphlets, brochures, and other promotional items.
- Assist with arranging satisfactory network of providers for title evidence and settlement services.
- Attend loan closings and agency board meetings as needed.
- Completion of four-year college degree or equivalent training and experience.
- Sales and business development experience (3+ years) with a special focus on relationship building required.
- Prior real estate related experience preferred.
- Experience as a title insurance sales rep (2+ years) or mortgage loan originator, loan officer or legal support staff (5+ years) preferred.
- Ability to travel to assigned territory.
Qualified candidates may click here to apply.
Recognized as an industry leader, Investors Title Insurance Company provides residential and commercial title insurance and innovative business solutions for our partners. The company’s financial strength is consistently recognized by rating agencies such as A.M. Best as being among the highest rated in the industry. Working at Investors Title, you will find a dynamic and supportive culture, excellent training and development, a variety of career paths, work/life balance, and exceptional benefits.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. As such, the Company offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status and other protected class characteristics.