This seminar provides an in-depth look at the types of legal relationships and documents connected with safe deposit operations to support a sound safe deposit department. This program also discusses the many types of powers-of-attorney and identifies those that are acceptable and those to be avoided. The DVD is only $279 plus $10 shipping and handling, and includes the program manual.
- Legal relationships and liabilities
- Supporting documentation
- Legally binding contracts
- Auditing safe deposit and how to respond to be compliant
- Compliance with state law
- Recognize the different types of legal documents
- Understand supporting documentation needed for legal relationships
- Determine the acceptability of power-of-attorney forms
- Understand the relationship of the deputy to the institution and the renter
- Understand why an audit is a positive tool
- Be knowledgeable of state laws and how to comply
This program is designed to benefit anyone working within the safe deposit area including supervisors, managers, assistants, auditors, compliance officers, and training personnel or those needing more information on this subject matter.