Become an Associate Member
Associate membership is available to commercial firms providing products or services to TBA member banks. Associate members of the TBA enjoy visibility within the Tennessee banking community and is a worthwhile investment. We will do all we can to make membership in the TBA beneficial for your organization. Annual associate dues cost $1,100, prorated to $550 after July 1. To apply for associate membership, complete the form at the link below.
Become an Associate Member Today
- Access to Tennessee banks mailing list annually upon request with yearly updates for $150 per download
- Information on all TBA conferences, seminars, workshops, and schools
- Attend all TBA functions at the member rate
- Priority for exhibiting at TBA Annual Meeting and the Strategic Technology Conference
- Subscription to The Tennessee Banker magazine
- Complimentary digital copy of the annual state Bankers Directory
- Use of the TBA job bank, including free job postings in The Tennessee Banker and on our website
- Complimentary registration to attend one TBA Membership Meeting during the first year you become a member (held each August in several locations around the state)
- Listing on the TBA’s website including a link directly to your website and e-mail link to one company representative
- Listing in a special section of the state Bankers Directory
- Discounted advertising in The Tennessee Banker magazine
- Opportunity to advertise on TBA’s website
- Access to the Office Depot endorsed product program providing significant discounts on all of your office supplies and equipment needs plus a large selection of copy and print services.
Trade Show Opportunities for Associate Members
Each year, the Tennessee Bankers Association hosts four trade shows. These events are held in conjunction with Credit Conference, Compliance Conference, Strategic Technology, Risk & Security Conference, and TBA’s Annual Meeting in June. Each program is an excellent opportunity to introduce your company’s products and services to a targeted audience of professionals from the financial services industry. Sponsorship opportunities are also available for other TBA events. Learn more on our advertising page. View our complete calendar of events.