- This event has passed.
Bank Security Program
|August 8, 2023
|TBA Barrett Training Center
|Early Registration Ends:
|July 25, 2023
It’s time that investment in security returned positive contributions to the financial bottom line of the organization. In fact, if security is done properly, it can, and will generate revenue.
In this program, we will explain the problems with bank and people security and what it takes to correct them.
If you are a security professional, or someone charged with the responsibility for the security of people and bank assets, this will be the most valuable day of training you will have ever experienced. Change is coming and you need to be a part of it.
- The New Robbery Training—Traditional training falls short in our dynamic threat landscape. We’ll redefine robbery and violence management training to provide genuine effectiveness.
- Beyond Compliance – Discover why strict adherence to policies and procedures needs to be revisited immediately for enhanced safety.
- Optimized Customer Service Equals Fortified Security—Learn the intrinsic connection between genuine people care and robust security.
- Security as an Employee and Customer Retention Tool—Explore how effective security can help you retain top talent and loyal customers.
- Pragmatic Security Evaluations—Discard the focus on physical site security elements that offer no real benefits. Our program will introduce a refreshing approach to security assessments.
Terry Choate is a co-founder and training specialist for Blue-U Defense. He has served as Team Commander of the Monadnock Regional Special Response (SWAT) Team and for 15 years as a Lieutenant with the Jaffrey (NH) Police Department. Prior to law enforcement, Choate spent over 20 years in management positions with Fortune 500 companies.
Joe Hileman is a co-founder and training specialist for Blue-U Defense. He served as the Assistant Team Commander of the Monadnock Regional Special Response (SWAT) Team and for 18 years as a Detective with the Jaffrey (NH) Police Department. Prior to his career in Law Enforcement, he served as Security Supervisor at the corporate management level of a Fortune 500 company.