The Deposit Specialist is Commercial Bank’s product and service expert.
As the Deposit Specialist, you are the customer’s first impression of who we are and what we can do for them. Whether it is greeting customers as they enter the building or as you pick up the telephone, customer service begins with a smile and a helpful attitude – ready to actively listen, thoughtfully advise, efficiently meet their need, and exceed their expectations.
- Minimum education – high school diploma
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Customer Service Representative or sales professional who can deal effectively and tactfully with both, customers and other staff members
- Professional appearance and demeanor, with a customer-centric mindset
- Strong knowledge of various banking products and services is preferred
- Teachability – a willingness to learn and grow with the company
- Flexibility – adapts quickly to each situation
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Familiarity with Adobe Acrobat, Webex, and Jack Henry banking software is a plus
- Opening new deposit accounts, including checking, savings, CDs and IRAs
- Maintaining customer computer records; completing appropriate paperwork
- Advising and politely educating customers regarding Commercial Bank’s products and services; recognizing opportunities to cross-sell or create referrals
- Assisting customers with questions or various account issues
- Performing Teller services as necessary, and other tasks as requested by management in relation to the Bank and its functions
The duties listed above are just generalities of typical Deposit Specialist responsibilities and are not meant to be considered an all-encompassing job description.
Successful candidates will be required to submit to a background check and fingerprinting due to the nature of the position and the banking industry, as a whole.
Apply: www.cbtn.com or send resume to: email@example.com
Commercial Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.