Nashville, TN, US
Assumes a shared responsibility and accountability for developing and maintaining accurate and detailed accounting records. Plays an active role in the month end and year end closing duties and reporting. Assists in preparation of regulatory reports.
- Prepares month end/year end journal entries related to month end/year end close and prepares various month end/year end reconciliations.
- Assists with the preparation of regulatory reporting.
- Responsible gathering and providing information in response to auditor and regulatory requests.
- Responds to inquiries from management, auditors and other authorities regarding the accounting issues, data in reports and financial statements issued by the Accounting group.
- Daily reconciliation of the Bank’s cash.
- Attend all BSA training (at least annual) offered through the bank. More frequent and/or specific training may be required, depending on job responsibilities. Perform job responsibilities to ensure the bank’s compliance with BSA/AML policies and procedures, which include detecting potential suspicious activity and reporting such activity to the BSA Officer and may include gathering and entering data into systems for monitoring and reporting.
Note: Incumbent may be asked to perform other non-essential duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field preferred
Experience: Prior experience in accounting preferred
Qualified candidates may click here to apply.