Regulatory Compliance Manager
Location: Knoxville, TN
We are seeking a Regulatory Compliance Manager to support the Bank’s audit and compliance team with development, implementation and maintenance of the Bank’s compliance management program to ensure conformity and adherence with any applicable federal and state banking laws and rules. The Regulatory Compliance Manager participates in strategic initiatives and day-to-day activities of monitoring, testing and reporting. This position will be a subject matter expert with advanced knowledge of lending and deposit regulations and mortgage servicing quality control. The ideal candidate will have a current working knowledge of ECOA, HMDA, FCRA, RESPA, TILA, TISA, EFTA, BSA, UDAP, Flood and CRA.
- Develops and manages compliance monitoring and audit programs and compliance policies and procedures for the compliance management program company-wide.
- Collaborate with team members in the annual risk assessments. Participates in examinations and audits, as needed.
- Interprets and applies consumer compliance regulations and provides continuing guidance to employees on compliance matters that have implications for all departments company-wide.
- Conducts periodic monitoring, testing and reporting for compliance with various lending and deposit laws and regulations.
- Conducts CRA, fair lending and HMDA data analysis.
- Maintains database of qualified CRA activities and the Bank’s CRA public file
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, assists Management to develop and implement corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues.
- Provides reporting of compliance activities to keep Management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Manages and conducts annual compliance related training for team members.
Qualifications and Abilities:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in bank consumer compliance role.
- CRCM or similar professional certification.
- Advanced knowledge of federal and state laws and regulations governing the banking industry and consumer compliance.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret federal and state regulatory requirements.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and projects, perform duties under time pressures, prioritize workflow and follow up, meet deadlines.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
Salary – Negotiable; commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Qualified candidates may send resumes to email@example.com.