Customer Service Rep
Job Location: Athens Branch – Athens, TN
Position Type: Full Time
Education Level: High School
Job Category: Banking
Customer Service Representatives are often the first to interact with new customers and the ones that help them form an opinion of the bank. By having a conversation and understanding what a customer needs the CSR can recommend and open personalized product and service solutions that address those needs. The most important job as the face of SouthEast Bank is to build a long-lasting relationship that helps us match customers with the solutions, they need to help them reach their financial goals.
- Primary focus is assisting with clients sales opportunities with additional activities related to service needs, based on over needs of the branch.
- Use resources to conduct effective client conversations in person and on the telephone and open retail accounts.
- Provide financial solutions that meet client needs
- Referring to other lines of business partners for additional solutions. Partners include, but are not limited to: Customer Care Representative, Mortgage, ELFI, Treasury Services, and Merchant Services.
- Cross-sell bank products and services based on customer needs, in accordance with the banks program standards.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, operational procedures, and risk management policies.
- Purse on-going education of SouthEast Bank products, services, other lines of business, and federal regulations.
- Make proactive outbound calls to clients and prospects.
- Carry out other duties as requested or assigned.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Tact and diplomacy in dealing with both customers and employees
- Strong organizational, communication, and computer skills
- Detail orientated
- Knowledge of bank regulations
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Problem solving skills
- Sitting for long periods of time; standing and walking periodically.
- Lift 10-20lbs periodically.
- High school diploma or equivalent, required.
- Associates or bachelors degree, preferred.
- Banking customer service experience, preferred.
- Retail banking experience, preferred.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of and adhere to all state and federal regulations that pertain to this position including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act,
- Consumer Privacy and Fair Lending.
- Working knowledge of state and federal regulations including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, Consumer Privacy and Fair Lending along with industry best practices that pertain to this position.
Qualified candidates may click here to apply.