Tower Community Bank
Chief Credit Officer
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee
Type: Full Time
Preferred Education: Masters
The primary objective of the Chief Credit Officer is to be wholly responsible for the asset quality performance of Tower Community Bank. In addition, the Chief Credit Officer is to be fully engaged in the Senior Management Team in directing the operation of Tower Community Bank and delivering upon the strategic directives as set forth by the Board of Directors.
- Tower Community Bank Loan Committee package preparation.
- Maintaining asset quality measurement parameters and reports.
- Maintain Tower Community Bank’s lending policies.
- Maintain knowledge base on external credit risks and changes in external credit risks.
- Act as a communication outlet between credit administration and Senior Management members and lending teams.
- Assist in researching credit portfolios that may be a part of a merger/acquisition.
- Learn corporate structure of Tower Community Bank including but not limited to organization chart and operational structure and departments.
- Develop understanding of workflow within the Tower Community Bank operating model.
- Develop understanding of Tower Community Bank’s history and brand and maintain that brand.
- Primary liaison between FDIC/TDFI and other regulatory agencies
- Maintain an active portfolio of loans including but not limited to participations or other alternative asset classes.
- Help identify target markets and loan growth strategies in those markets.
- Work with operations to maintain acceptable loan operation standards and benchmarks.
A Note about the location of this role: there is not currently a relocation budget available for this opportunity. Please be sure that you are in the Chattanooga (or surrounding) area when applying for the role.
Qualified candidates may click here to apply.