The Tennessee Bankers Association invites industry professionals—like you—to share your knowledge and business expertise. If you are interested in speaking at one of our education events, please fill out application below.
Proposals will be viewed by various committees throughout the year to match the right speakers to the appropriate conferences. If your submission is chosen for a TBA program, a representative from the Association will contact you.
Commitments & Expectations
Presenters will be expected to:
- TBA seeks presentations that will provide attendees with real information, tactics and strategies they can use immediately to enhance their performance and overall career. Presentations that fit best within these categories will be given preference.
- TBA seeks experienced professionals with sharp presentation skills. Those with a proven track record of speaking at large, national or regional conferences will be given preference.
- TBA educational programs are an opportunity to share best practices and network with like-minded professionals; this is not an opportunity to promote individual businesses, services or products.
- Work with TBA leading up to the conference and meet all deadlines.
- Stick to the content, format, audio/visual needs, room set-up, number of presenters outlined within their application (unless otherwise approved by conference organizers).
- Provide at least three key takeaways that attendees can use in their daily work.
- Provide a high-quality digital presentation (PowerPoint, Keynote, Prezi, etc.) and/or high-quality physical handouts for every conference participant on or prior to stated deadline.
- Promote their participation and TBA, as appropriate, as it pertains to the program.